Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Hey guys - this is right off of MS website for Win10 support. Might want to read through it first. http://answers.microsoft.com/e…a5-4010-8a39-7b975611b73b hth
  • I think the biggest issue is that they may have made the roll out waves too big. Should've been smaller and the next wave not rolled out until the first was done. What I am seeing so far is classic over load on the server. Especially if some folks are coming in on small pipes.
  • Well, I will be waiting period. Just checked on update and got msg saying they (MS) were still working with other vendors to address issues regarding my PC set up/configuration. Hmm...not really sure if what that is supposed to mean, nothing unusual about it, I don't think anyway, since it is a test platform that NVIDIA used to test their GPU's. I am smelling something...
  • @GodEatGod - or trouble! Bout to find out, notice to schedule DL just popped up.
  • Win 10 installed. So far no issues, other then figuring out where things are residing at, but no biggie yet. CF started up but I did have to install the DirectPlay for it to run. about to reboot and try again. SweetFx worked like a champ though. will update...
  • First to answer Huor's question, no, haven't had those issues. Second, still haven't found the magic button that lets the opening videos be seen. audio not an issue. and the wife is no longer upset about her games, she likes the new ones better and now the problem is she hogs up the PC!
  • @Op - thanks! (I also liked the sign - )