Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi Poopstein. Quick question, after reading this thread over I didn't see an answer to my question, which is: is the FLMM that you are installing one that you have had on the PC for awhile or is it a fresh download? I had issues with mine awhile back (different than yours) and started to suspect that my DL was corrupted. I dumped (delete) the DL I had and downloaded a new one. Issues resolved. Just something to check if you haven't already. Good Luck!
  • Poopstein in short, yes. Open you AV and there should be a sub-menu selection list and the exclusions list should be listed. If your AV has multiple components then there may be a list for each component. Ensure that Freelance, Crossfire 1.9 and Freelancer Mod Manager (FLMM) are listed. Your AV should show you the specific format that you have to use to add them. Good Luck!
  • You shouldn't have to reload you Op system. But since you made the attempt to yesterday the only fix now is to uninstall FL, and FLMM which will include the CF 1.9 mod. Once that is all done, make sure that the Freelance directory is also deleted. Use your "find" function in the "start" to search for Freelancer, FLMM and Crossfire 1.9. A word of caution, look at each file carefully to make sure you aren't deleting a file that YOU created for something else, like maybe a backup of your original F…