Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Took the chance of the most recent update by server to have a look into some files: [SIZE=3]Can't almost wait to meet all the Shivans, Ancients and Vasudans ![/SIZE] OP, you are my REAL [SIZE=4]MOM[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]( Master of Modding )[/SIZE] As already stated before : CF1.8 is the best thing since ANY LancerSpaceGame has hit this planet. Perhaps now some guys from the Freespace community might get on the task of transferring some Freelancer-stuff to the FSO engine.It might then become possible …
  • [SIZE=3]Still fighting my way trough[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]as "normal singleplayer"[/SIZE] . The backgrounds, the nebulas, the NPC's AI, the musik, the atmosphere ...... it's all just[203] [203] [203] [203] [203] [203] [203] [203] [203] [203] [307] [SIZE=3]Thank you OP[/SIZE] [307] One thing I encountered already in CF 1.7 and again here,the stations population in the crossfire systems are a bit ...well "mixed up".I.e.: Ghats Prison - when you dock: a liberty police station but populated with junkers …
  • After about 200 h of playing Crossfire, singleplay AS WELL AS multiplay, I feel "ripe" enough to state my opinion here (for native german speakers: meinen Senf dazu zu geben), even though I still haven't seen everything, too often distracted by admiring the surrounding and - well, much more - by playing the game. The systems, the backgrounds are MARVELLEOUS. Everey time I entered a new system, while also some of the vanilla systems "looked" absolutly new to me, I had to stop, if I wasn't harras…