Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Regarding a possible problem in CF balance, reffering to RP factions: Problem: Lately there have been more clans that have adopted the "mercenary" RP and there could be problems in the balance between mercenaries, police and pirates. Possible solution: Without any clan having to switch their RP, certain mercenary clans could assume the LAWFUL status and enter in alliances or understandings with police clans and do police related work [OR with pirates and do pirate-related work]. This however wo…
  • Well, I wasn't necessarily reffering to changing the mercenary RP per-se...I think that the problem is real and we will see the consequences in the months to come and if we don't do anything now, it will be harder for balance to regain itself. Sure, there would be alot of problems that would need tackling on this one but mercenary and smuggler RP are both no polarized roleplays, in my opinion. Smuggler is illegally centered but if only smugglers would be allowed to sell and buy BMG then they'd …
  • of course, ALL my suggestions relating to MERCS imply a CONTRACT...otherwise they wouldn't be MERCS in the first place... @ Az That's exactly how I feel too. @ Gunny So then I am to understand that you liked my suggestion about police granting some smugglers the privilege of dealing in BMG under the obligation of fulfilling some conditions and the payment of a %(i.e. 30% as VAT^^) of the goods (which would be determined by the cops)...I am saying this because otherwize we'd just be mixing the s…
  • @ Verbose Yes, or even more simple...make RP the "rule" and if non-RP interactions "the exception" and place "orp" (out of rp) or "ooc" (out of character) before the message so that people can know when you are out of rp.