Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Nice mates...Abras, nice bike I've got a Virago myself -> That's me, on the far left near the door. This is an older picture from when I tried to blow up the Parliment, I had short hair then...But I've come a long way since that time. I am now a more mature and responsible person
  • Spiky mate, don't be mean...how can you say that ALL the people wearing glasses inside the house are douchebags?!?!? Crysis, I know that you're a good sport but please belive me when I say that...the less you act like you have something to prove, the more chances you have to impress and get noticed by the people you will actually need. when you are attracting attention on yourself by acting in the above-mentioned way, the chances of attracting negative criticism are just as high as the ones atr…
  • maybe you two should go get a tent and a pipe :P...figuratively speaking of course, because drugs are illegal
  • ...while looks are important, they're not as important as you may think. While we perceive simetrical faces and bodies to be beautiful, there's more to it than that...there's a lot of pheromone stuff and most of all psychological stuff involved. Here are some examples of people known to be geniuses of manipulation despite their looks: Giacomo Cassanova -> famous womanizer, he was chubby, bald and not known for his good looks but for his great understanding (and use) of norms and customs of the …