Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• How about to create community where we will only praise each other without critic observation?How about to create the place where everyone opinion will reflect each other opinion?How about to create atmosphere with false positive comments-only?How about to rate each other only positively?How about to create the place... "PPl are afraid these days not to fall in a social trap "I am the negative one!so they think..."I want to be positive and i will be happy and i will have many friends.But oh my …
  • Yes this one is good, but u post too often(2 times) for my taste on a such important topic-imo-povp.s.Can not rate u two times at the same page, but +1 for this!
  • (Quote from AbrasDevil) You don't get it? Not the first time but ok.I will try to do my best in order to explain what's going on here. Ofc u don't, because u changed ur first reply again (to fit ur last comment) and now even u don't know what u said, what u wrote and what u think.However i appreciate ur good will for changes, but please not that fast-edit . And Abras i hope there is some kind of log which can record ur funny way to prove things here.Back in time i use to prove that kind of thin…
  • (Quote from AbrasDevil) Lol Mich at my side?So we can call this new love?Mich what u say? just kidding guys, all long therm members know what is the truth between me and Michael, and if he support me, then i must be fuckin right, or maybe..but nm (Quote from AbrasDevil) Abras ty for this 2 screens,You really make ur point with this Also u proved to us that u can explain ur point without bad words.Ty double p.s.Do u really believe in my story about deleted screens ? And don't be afraid i won't d…