Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• TIME: Thursday, April 29th 2010 at 20:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate. Objective: Collect the maximum number of nomad weapons in specified time frame. How does it work: All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event. Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started. Once the players joined their teams/group th…
  • BUMP! This is today, ladies. Heute. Hoje. Hoy. Aujourd'hui. 今日. आज. Astăzi. Днес. Yeah, Google translator did the work - blame it if it's not right. I'm not that polyglotic.
  • Shit, I can't attend tonight, I need someone to replace me as EM tonight, I'll give you the money and all.
  • TIME: Thursday, May 6th 2010 at 20:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate. Objective: Collect the maximum number of nomad weapons in specified time frame. How does it work: All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event. Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started. Once the players joined their teams/group the E…
  • Teams in order of entry: Huor - 0 guns(Fallen)Firedragon - 11 guns TOTAL: 11 guns |PX|-Zaphod- - 11 gunsMellon's_supply - 1 gunTOTAL: 12 guns - WINNERS >Keli< - 5 guns[UR]nomands_(!) - 2 gunsTOTAL: 7 guns SA_Explorer_FORLON - 4 guns(Fallen)Poorboy2 - 3 gunsTOTAL: 7 guns Winners got 20 mill each, rest of the guys got 3 million for participation. Thanks for joining the event and see you next week! P.S. Huor, contact me in-game for your money.
  • Thnx for your donation to the central EM fund. As for the tax - bring it on.
  • TIME: Thursday, September 9th 2010 at 21:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate. Objective: Collect the maximum number of nomad weapons in specified time frame. How does it work: All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event. Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started. Once the players joined their teams/group…
  • Ah, I understand what you mean. But, when you kill an opposite team player, her/his guns (the ones he collected from Nomads) would be destroyed, not fall out like NPC, right? (I need confirmation on this, I never actually looked.) Also, there is nowhere to dock in Nomad Lair, so quick respawn isn't an option - and combined with the limited time frame, it wouldn't work. Also, OP said not to change events. Don't worry, there are plenty events where you can shoot people (Team Death Match, Last Man…
  • Well, we can always do a test run after the event, so we can check.
  • (Quote from Diablo) Last time I hosted, it happened - that's team work. I tried to make balanced teams (a stronger and a newer player), newer player died and still got the money.If you don't do team work, you shouldn't participate in events in the first place.
  • After a server-crash in the middle of Nomad Hunt event, the Nomads mysteriously disappeared from Nomad Lair. So we did a TDM instead. Score posted in TDM topic.
  • I hope it was something you can use to improve and or fix. If not, well, we had fun anyway.
  • Well, I'd make a Beer Drinking & Boob Squeezing Event, but that would just turn into something else, and I'm not sure that's a good idea.
  • TIME: Thursday, September 16th 2010 at 21:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate. Objective: Collect the maximum number of nomad weapons in specified time frame. How does it work: All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event. Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started. Once the players joined their teams/grou…