Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Like always the Silver Arrows Command allows this expedition crew to dock at its Operation Center in Omega-3 for the preparation of the event. This mission will be very important in our battle for survival indeed. I call for the Discovery to lead the expedition. If the ship is unavailable to respond, the SA_Enterprise will be sent. Mankind is brilliant and strong. With each indivual giving a bit of sacrifice and commitment, we will prevail for many more millenia ! Thanks to the Order for initia…
  • i just wanted to confirm that now BS and destroyers are able to dock at GMG Hypergate, thx to the new capital ship mooring addon ! Like usual SA will reward the partiticipants with few points (4) counting for earning the Blue Cross of the Silver Arrows. Everyone can earn them as long as you tell me you want me to keep tabs about it... otherwise i only update SA members records.... Who wants a nice SA medal on their freelancer suit ? Mike has a medal but he doesnt wear it
  • (Quote from Michael)Wo0o0o0o0o0o0T !!!!!
  • sorry gentlemen i wont be able to attend, RL stuff... The Enterprise is almost ready but FORLON or ORION would need to make the dervon run for rep fix if it is to go to IC...
  • (Quote from Fuffud) Hmm i could raise you from 40$ a day to 50.... Don't worry not all SA are so low paid but Fuffud sucks when it comes at salary negociations.... and when i say suck i mean not good, dont start thinking other kind of sucking..... Anyway when FUD negociated his pay i asked him how much he though he was worth and all he told me was : Well i get around 40$ a day in my summer job. Another expense reduced....
  • oh you're mean ....