Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• to all the friends i have made over the last few years of playing on CF. im sorry to announce this but it is time for me to leave, im currently in the process of moving back to the united states, and there fore i am not playing FL at this moment. sunday was my last day to play and due to extreme lag i wasnt on for very long. until my return which will be only a few months i hereby give control of the CSF to PiA_Darkstalker. to the BG: u guys are a very honorable clan that i have had the pleasur…
  • ok m8s my stuff is still on its way and io dont have a very good connection at the moment. it has been awhile since i read any posts on CF but i will announce my return now but not up and playing for a few more months. from the ashes of no return the blackdragon returns! and from this day forth be known as crymson the red dragon lord to all those that have helped dragoness keep the DC clan thanks for the help. i will be back on soon m8s and when i do i want some serious shooting going on. espec…