Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Ok i also run into few glitches,New York is laggy for me,some cruise engines upon activation have that engine trail slightly turned to the left,i mean it looks like they are coming from left wing. And i dont know if it is a bug but enemies in new york for example pirates and i mean lowest level ones are almost impossible to kill with lasers,their flying is very fast and erratic,i tested it with defender, it took me 10 minutes to kill 1 pirate.They just cant be targeted,they move too unnatural an…
  • Probably is a performance issue coz i'm running it on windows 7 and its not exactly high end system but it works and my internet connection is 2 mbit so i dont think thats problem, i will try it on my new computer when i get home,there should work just fine. if i run into any glitch i will post it. cya in space! Ps.and SWAT_OP-R8R this is the best mod there is,congrats.
  • First hello everyone,i have few questions that may sound noobish. First i have some problems with pirates in new york etc,they fly too erratic and are very hard to hit, i thought it was performance issue but in lowest and highest settings game runs smoothly so i dunno whats the problem and my internet speed is 385Kb/sec so i dont think thats the problem. I also tried it in SP but pirates there behave normaly and are not hard to kill.Second question is about additional mods,i know that in multipl…