Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Hey guys, what kind of guns would you recommend to a random bloke, and let's say that the preference of that bloke is 3.03 shots per second?
  • Thanks for the quick reply.I have to ask, the DK Annihilators are still viable guns for blowing stuff up fast? Cause I really love their animation
  • Ok so let's say fast projectile speed with big range and a big damage output. I used to remember the DKA were something like 1500 range 1000 projectile speed or vice versa, with damage output 986 to shields and 460-80+- hull damage with power consumption something like 178. Are there any better options than this in the 3.03 refire rate guns?
  • Trying for myself it is. Thanks for the information gotta check those guns out.
  • Hi, thank you. I will try to get a bunch of them first then :))) See you guys in space whenever the damn internets decides to finish downloading the mod
  • 8.33 shooters is kinda lame, but since I can't beat them, I'll join them. Already tried the Cayman... looks ugly, turns fast though. Would like to get back in a LaGG one day, but from what I heard they're crazy under tuned, and over sized now. Oh and thank you for the info guys.
  • So you're saying that if I go to Charkow Outpost right now, get myself one of those beauties, it won't be any different than what it was in 1.7?
  • Too bad :(, well that sucks. I'll get it eventually then, but for old times sake I guess.
  • Fastest turning ship in the game for the win. Hell yeah.