Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• -= INNER CORE EXPEDITION #2563 - 06-02-12 =- Greetings pilots! Once again the Silver Arrows Command are requesting for YOUR help in all our desperate struggle against the United Dom Forces, for the sake of all humanity and Dom'Kavash alike! June 2nd, 2012 at 21:00 servertime, we will be venturing to the Mepther system to conduct a naval blockade operation for 30 mins. against Dom'Razak and Warrior forces to secure our mission objective. ALL PILOTS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO JOIN OUR NOBLE CA…
  • Thanks afGun! I look forward to seeing you there man! Unfortunately, I have some bad news to share guys... My computer is currently down and would not start up for nothing this morning. I'm hoping when I get off work this evening I'll test it and try to isolate the cause. I hope I find that it's the power supply(of which it's acting like that's the problem) of which I thankfully already have a replacement for. If that's the case, I'll have it back up by tonight. Otherwise, the expedition date m…
  • ...Annnnnndddd we're back! Cue the music please... nxcJW6bs5os Personal crisis averted... NOW, where was I? Oh yes, WE'RE STILL ON FOR FOR THE CURB STOMPING FOLKS, YAY. Hooray for the internets, I was right, it was my computer's PSU and after some research on properly getting it hooked up, we're back in business, W00T! *thumbsup* GAME ON!
  • T-2:42 hours and counting, hope to see you all there! May the death of our alien enemies be swift and decisive, good journey and success for all of you out there.
  • "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" THANK YOU for everyone who showed up and make this event fun and a success! I couldn't have done it without you ladies and gentlemen! We unfortunately had a high casualty rate due to some pilots getting separated on the way there by Dom forces and asteroid fields, but a majority of the battle group made it there and endured the attrition of the 30 minute naval blockade. Special thanks to Forlon for bringing along SA_Repair01 for field repairs for the IOC Inquisitor and ot…