Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Aceguard... i doubt its your fault the server keeps crashing for seemingly unknown reasonsmaybe, possibly someone is hiding in the background (so to speak) playing with something?i very much so doubt it, but very possible
  • im with galactus on that... im sure the problem, whatever it may be, will be fixed soon enough. and we players can do is sit back and keep trying to play even if we do crash a billion times over...
  • my bad galactus... hahaha i was in a bit of a hurry tho... but no worries, a nice fresh install never hurt.. LOL
  • ok i have a suggestionwhere ever you have the mod download posted, have a warning in big fat bold red letters saying"BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS MOD, PLEASE REMEMBER TO ALWAYS EXIT THE GAME AFTER A CRASH AND RUN THE UPDATE BEFORE COMING BACK INTO THE SERVER, IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, IT COULD CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEMS".is just a thought, you might already have this posted with the mod download but it doesn't hurt to suggest it....and galactus.. LOL that would be hilarious!!!
  • ok then i will suggest big fat b old PINK letters.. whos gonna miss the ugly pink letters? oh and for those who "dont know how to read" i think its more like, they dont really care to read it, even if it is a warning where it says WARNING......... maybe more neon than that pink... lol
  • i soooo totally understand how you feel about pink, i hate pink, its nasty... ok ok.. how about neon green? that would work.. hehehehe
  • (Quote from Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION))purple is totally kick @$$... (Quote from Michael)i changed the style of the forum on my screen so i can see all the super duper bright colors.. hehehehehe purple doesnt stand out enough for people to really notice for it to be the color of a warning... if it is a warning, it needs to be bright and catches your eye right away..... its just like marketing a product, you see an advertisement right... what colors are normal usedRed (dominately chosen), bright …
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)good luck
  • hmm curious... how come you couldn't update?last night Galactus and I were online, we were trying to go through cambridge and we were in group, but everytime we went to dock at a trade lane, it would crash as soon as we entered the lane... yes, i know cambridge has been tested but has it been tested when people are in group?there was 3 of us in cambridge... but the other person was not in our group... his name in game is Whiplash (Erebus' Nephew) this could be a problem... just thought it let ya…
  • ACK... where did all the planets in Sol go? all i see is transparent grey bubbles!!! like space bubbles!!!
  • well i took a screenshot of Sol if you want to see but im sure you can see yourself... Welcome to the twilight zone of freelancer!!! LOL
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)YAY OP... YOU ROCK!!!but it was fun being in the twilight zone for a few minutes!!!
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)oh i could only imagine how difficult it can be to chase down problems in a game but to those players out there that enjoy your mod as much as i do... YOU STILL ROCK!!! for your patience too