Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• actually, in just my short stay there so far, I've only seen disrespect from here. I haven't noticed anyone else going there and trying to pull people away from TLR. (Quote)That was a PM that was sent to everyone at TLR. Please tell me how that was not trying to tell people to leave... (Quote) (Quote) No reason eh? I'm sorry, but this whole thread seems like one big flame against TLR. I'm pretty certain you'd do it there too. And as far as the censoring, I'm pretty sure that's because of posts …
  • I curious. If that poll was closed Sunday. The Result is that SWAT is going to refuse all ties with TLR correct? Then why is OP-R8R posting on our forums? Oh, and I love how he complains about being banned yet is posting. I'm even more curious who will actually pay attention to this and not "BS" it. BTW, I'm not on TLR Staff, so don't even relate me like that.
  • 1. I didn't even meet the guys that did that till a few days AFTER the hacking. That hacking is looked down on by everyone (I mean everyone), not just SWAT. I support TLR, not the hackers. People seem to have a tendency to judge a community by seeing a few.2. We don't control people, as it seems is wanted here. If anyone could control anyone, that hacking would never have happened because things would be controlled so that people can not hack. My point is: We don't control them.3. That was a co…
  • how about this. The way I see that 3rd poll option, it can also say "Leave TLR Alone." If the admins would just leave each other alone, and just agree to quit bugging each other. That's the only way I can see this being solved. TLR people keep comming over here and see THIS thread of nothing but saying that we are the bane of Freelancer. I see threads from Nov. 26 talking about it. Personally, I don't wanna deal with SWAT, and SWAT seems to agree on that. I'm just curious as to why, after decid…
  • Sorry, had to wait on Mental for this but in response to your previous ban on TLR (Quote) Reason: (Quote) From what I've been told, that post there was posted by OP, deleted by MentalChaos, then OP posted it again. That was why MentalChaos banned OP-R8R in the first place. And from what I see, that's not defending any site, that looks like you flat out said it would fail again within a month. Just figured I get that out there so that OP can use it like everything else is used. And so SWAT can k…