Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• NASA Johnson Style

CFPD~We are coming in hot so don't burn up as we enter Eyyyyy science ladyyyy !!! Totally agreed to this version, better than the original one, at least for non koreans
  • NASA Johnson Style

If you are pay attention to the lyrics, they have lots of messages Unlike the Harlem Shake one -_- Since I actually understand what the Harlem Shake one means, it isn't that funny. But the Johnson style is made by students, so for those people who are like " NASA ? The super-scientists ??", calm down, the current NASA is not in their hands.... the FUTURE NASA WILL !
  • NASA Johnson Style

Note: 2 days after uploading this, but, lately I got somebody offering to add a new subtitle language to the pickable subtitles list, and so far it will be english - spanish - romanian- indonesian. Maybe some other people here could help adding in more languages for this vid ? Like German, Russian, etc Russian would actually come in handy since with spanish ppl, russians seem to have issues with english. Here are the lyrics text: (Code, 86 lines) I will add your personal "salute endings" at the…
  • NASA Johnson Style

It looks good (as overall aspect, as I don't understand a word), I will add it when I can be back at my PC... I guess "Di Sana" is your signature, at the end, to give you credits for it Thanx.
  • NASA Johnson Style

Yeah, better that way I edited the first post, to replace the non subs version with this multilanguages subs version. Have fun !
  • NASA Johnson Style

Which are the lines to be replaced, with what ? Replacing the whole subs for them is a bum on this laptop I am on.
  • NASA Johnson Style

The indonesian subtitle is fixed. And instead of the "NASA style" ones, I placed the normal " NA, NA, NA, NA NASA Johnson STYLE!", because they never say "NASA STYLE", that's their error when posting the lyrics. (you can see several errors in their lyrics, on their original video >_> )