Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Am I the only one who bought a PC without the older one getting broken ? Well, though my newer PCs were laptops, the desktop had like 7-8 years, and it was still alive and used daily (in the house), until the new desktop PC arrived.
  • My PSU is Cooler Master, same as the CPU cooler... it is good at cooling, so it should go well with the PSU At least I'm not afraid of Crysis 3, let it come, baby ! Anyway, I may be waiting for Skymont tech/CPUs to appear before I buy another PC
  • But GTA IV is half a decade old now, it can't give problems to anything now. Anyway, try using some graphic benchmark like "Uningine: Heaven" works really smooth, and for general PC stats, try CPU-Z You can find a pack of graphic card benchmarking here, including the uniginine ones for each DirectX including 11: http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/Benchmarking/
  • (Quote) OH, You got CrossFire OFF ? How can you play CF like that ? *fake sad face* It's nice you got a bit more graphic capacity than mine, but a lot less physics capacity. That means both of us can play anything including Crysis 3, but I can force physics like in Crysis's dev mode, spawn more stuff and make videos like this:[video]youtube.com/watch?v=FekWcbFMHSA[/video] Which is mainly thx to the CPU, rather than the graphic card.
  • Only in the 4 Gh range ? You can do that even with a normal CPU, non K version, better use your CPU to death and overclocke it more I did overclock mine, non K i7 version (you can see my setup on another thread) up to 4.3 Gh, perfectly stable, without touching the BCLK part. For me I keep it in the safe zones, because I want it to live for long. Overclocking more (on an unlocked CPU) won't break it or burn it (unless you don't use a powerful cooler, not the CPU box version), but it makes the CP…
  • No no no you can't overclock RAM. If it says DDR3 1600, then that's the max it will go, the memory is not some processor or something you can overclock. You can go higher only if it's written on it that it has 2133 or 2600 Mhz. You are using it now at 1333 Mhz, that's why in the 3D mark benchmark it said 667 Mhz speed (the real value measurable is half). Anyway, you can still try to put a higher value than 16, it shouldn't break, it should just restart saying the boot values were wrong, like ho…
  • So, any news ? Did you overclock everything, how is it going in 3d mark ? Can it run Crysis 3 in what the game-o-meter says ? Crysis 3 PC Game System Requirements
  • heh, on a K CPU version, don't overclck it to the max... it's perfectly known you have to increase the voltage pressure on it even up to 1.5 ( 50 % more than default) just to get like 2-5 % more speed, unnecessary and kills your CPU's life expectancy. You could use "Easy Tune 6", where for me came with the disk, press the Red (top between green yellow and red) button and overclock it to 4.22 Ghz. It doesn't change the voltage, so all safe. About that site, my GTX 650 Ti card is known to get lik…
  • 570, 850 mhz, interesting, my card came with 1032 GPU speed and 2700 Mhz memory speed, and now it runs at 1202 mhz and 3200 mhz memory speed. Going to 3703 mhz memory speed is still stable, but starts having minor but a bit visible visual errors, but no crashes or stuff.
  • Hmm, for me, the core and motherboard came first The rest is updatable.
  • Yeah, Gigabyte MoBos are great, same as their graphic cards...
  • ... What is this, PSU revolution ?? Or is it related to my case of buying a PC, as I haven't seen such topic in a long time, when I post it, there are few saying they also got a new one on there, 50pack, and now Huor Cccccombo detected !
  • And that is why people make lists of the programs needed for reinstalling everything, including the non necessary tools. Anyway, with the money I saved from mounting the PC myself (and the fact that it arrived immediately, in the next 24 hours after buying it) I bought modding parts I did love mounting it, not for the money, but seeing and knowing what the PC has inside... and blue PCBs looks great.