Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Allright, there already are many topics on this thread and people could read them, so here are some public answers. (Quote from THOM88) About the LC Store topic, which isn't the main topic, here's the full story. I found LC chars parked in NY with a store-like name (Coffin), and noticed him about not parking Stores in NY since it's a newbie protection area, not for clan stores, and that LC already have a home system where to safely park them. LC starts moving out from NY at the same moment (sho…
  • It was him, himself confirmed it, CFPD Rifty confirmed it... and also makes sense since he waited until I logged out to do that trick, but unfortunately (for him) I came back and caught him.
  • No one even mentioned CFPD leaving. I mean, no CFPD (what others say doesn't matter in this case, as, it's like I said SA are leaving, no sense.) R@F1 just made a lil misunderstanding, that's all, you don't have to stir it up more from him. So try reading things better before posting (@ Shockwave)