Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Close the Arena

New York IS closed for lvls 50+, anyone in there staying instead of passing by can be pursued out of there, even by GRs if needed. And no, by what I noticed they are not newbies, and speak english correctly. Actually newbies stay out of that system for being afraid of getting pwnt too much. (which is reasonable)
  • Close the Arena

(Quote) I don't see any difference there. While "escaping" RP they PvP with who they want to train, or something else. No matter the reason, what others see is that they are sitting in Arena where is no RP. Extensive lack of RP is negatively affecting RP imo...
  • Close the Arena

Yeah, it's not that something just happened now, to make these tensions. But ppl had some of those nerves stores somewhere
  • Close the Arena

(Quote from Griffin) GRs teleporting others and themselves is a totally usseful tool, especially to instantly go in the system where something wrong is being reported, like abuse on newbies or wrong license, etc, things you can see with your own eyes instead of asking both parties and about 5 people to make a "fair" decision. But that's already been denied like 3 times until now... (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) That is, temporary, right ? There are people who call their friends that while still bein…
  • Close the Arena

Well... (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) It's already open Husker.
  • Close the Arena

(Quote) If such thing is correct, then there is no more RP for them, as (nearly? ) none of them will take the "danger" to trade or smuggle, no matter how much profit the trade routes give. IF that is the case, then there is a different request coming up for OP, to remove the money above 1 Bill, or even 500 mills, of all chars on the server, excepting Event Managers, GR and OP's char. That might make them worry about having no money to spend countless hours PvPing eachother friendly (as 100 mill…
  • Close the Arena

Well, switching chars (for example in a trade ship) before getting caught in a RP case, while the chaser is in the same system, can get punished (and WILL, if somebody reports it correctly). And with the current times, he could lose that char entirely seeing how OP increases the punishments. I would just limit at making that move (of switching out) cost more than losing the cargo or paying a tax/fine. Like a 100 mills automatic fine (more or less depending his total richness). (Quote) There is …
  • Close the Arena

I doubt more than 5 people know about this change. Spiky you could make sure everyone knows this change on the server same as everyone... including me *cough* I have a week for it. xD
  • Close the Arena

(Quote) Giving away special secrets ? hmm, I may not share my secrets with you anymore then I wonder if this just made people more interested in PMing you... lol Anyway, I was kidding.
  • Close the Arena

Well Wavey, you joined ASF (on this portal) last month, after the event (double) week ended.
  • Close the Arena

Of course that confuses you, it gramatically makes no sense, using your deduction capabilities you can "guess" it's original sense
  • Close the Arena

I guess he means to have periodic ultraprofitable runs like the old Sea of Shadows (SoS) run back then... 1 day at a week or so.And that the dynamic routes should all be long ones to avoid getting bored... but it's better in a normal mode, both large and small routes imo. "cycles", maybe he got indoctrinated by Reapers
  • Close the Arena

Who would request that normal goods are dynamic and profitable BMGs not ? (static) that's bullshit... and racist for the "Black" market goods If it's dynamic ECONOMY, it's dynamic for everything. Well, except ships and guns as the fabricators of them don't change as the market does.
  • Close the Arena

Static menas no profit increase or decrease, no special super profitable routes once at a week or so, no change, and all boring doing the same route all the time. But well, even that I'm a cop and static routes would be ok for me, with bored smugglers no fun.
  • Close the Arena

(Quote from [UR]GrandAndreasK) Rrrriiiight, putting signs always worked, like "not to step over the grass" or anything else that's not (heavely) defended by law. Maybe if there is a rolling text sign at 100 M of Issos, that would make players notice it and move to another planet with no signs in front of it