Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Arcade Games

They are still restricted, not released yet -_- I was looking at OP's invasion over SWAT ( just swaping a word ) message going arround the Forum for 2 days now.
  • Arcade Games

*Stares at Orion... Well OP, there you have your (optional) tester, I hand that job over to him
  • Arcade Games

• Arcade Games

So ? Any released date ? Orion is getting way too excited about them, ready to start with his new job
  • Arcade Games

or maybe people who know more types of sarcasm and decided yours was one of those not allowed
  • Arcade Games

hmmm (Quote) Fighting over who has more free time ? Looks like an attractive game. @OP: Will the arcades be linked with the achievements ? Only if such option already exists, ofc, I know that plugin is limited.
  • Arcade Games

yesterday I noticed we can't than or rate the "Arcade Game" poster, as he's unregistered ... an intruder ?
  • Arcade Games

Is there any limitation at playing arcade games ? It is quite interesting that all 3 players got a record in only 3 games, and now in 4 games, all at once. @Abras: Ask our official/current "Bot" The one who spammed welcomes.
  • Arcade Games

cool, gonna check few games. Few seconds later... Edit: OMG great collection there OP for sci fi guys... Starwars Fierce Twilight <--- a Must play for everyone
  • Arcade Games

zoom works on most games, I found one in which the game size was the same, but the game+black background was increasing. Topic 2: How we deal with cheaters ?
  • Arcade Games

Spiky-: That's why Firefox rules, never had a problem with these games Abrasdevil: lol why raging ? I asked as prevention, did I said somebody cheated ? read better next time And if you felt guilty, well, keep the feel for yourself. @OP: ok then. Late edit: @OP: How is that scores appear and dissapear from the games board ? In some games there are scores that are like, invisible, but they were there before and also seen by the Arcage Game Champions thread.
  • Arcade Games

I haven't seen you yesterday after you called me, so not bothering to accept your calls again. I'll get online whenever I want, and it is just my business soo, back to topic. @Any: Why scores dissapear from the games board, lol...
  • Arcade Games

There are quite many/several great games for those who like ships, like the Star Wars one None of them can be too, complex and look great, as they are flash mini-games. It would be easier to find better ones if they were split in more categories (like Tower Defence, Shooter, etc), and the searcher to work, but that will come in time as it's still not finished.
  • Arcade Games

@OP: ... I'm not telling that for fun or something. I know the older scores get replaced when you make a newer one, but some are gone as if I never visited that game. There was one of mines which dissapeared, but I played it again later and the new score appeared, so nothing to show now. Searching for other cases... EDIT: well, after searching for other similar situations (ignore the names, I just copied the cases I seen), I found 2 cases in just the 1rst page of arcade-game's thread: 1rst case…
  • Arcade Games

@OP: I just noticed, the score on the last game test was "invisible" since the beggining, there was a champion but his score was not on the table, then when another guy made a better score, he left as the only one who ever played that game. But both players are visible in the Arcade-Game's thread. Is there a way to hide yourself from the score boards ? @Abras: Check the case data/links before speaking, you made no sense, really... and anyway, notice who I made that post for. (Hidden Content)
  • Arcade Games

SWAT_OP-R8R: Well, it's not there on the score board, but it does appear on the Arcade Games thread, what is so complicated, see the 2 examples, yet there are more examples if you need. People who had a score before, but then there is no score in the game's score list at all (Not replaced by a better score, just, no score at all), the one under every game.
  • Arcade Games

@Op: My score dissapearing made me search more cases, and I found them. I said that names doesn't matter, I just wanted to show this bug or feature/exploit. If you would at least checked 1 of those 2 links I posted you could see that the scores are no more, at all ! Players that scored in that game, were champions and not appearing in the score board at all, as if I(in those cases Abras) never played that game. Not up to post images here so you don't have to click a simple link... to show that …
  • Arcade Games

(Quote) You mean the browser's windows is small ? it shouldn't change at all, it should be the same size as it is while browsing the forum. The + and - buttons are to make the game bigger, yes. If your windows is too small, then it's something from the browser or settings, as I know other opera members which had no reported issue with the games.