Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• It looks like that who declared himself as CSF Representant to me, SHS didn't finished the attack plans he wanted after asking PX (without saying a name) to make the announcement for CSF forces. SHS was on the forum even on this afternoon after 4 PM, today... so I am not sure why this fail happened. Many things are possible to be happened, like that PX (whoever his contact was) didn't wanted to continue with it, or SHS simply giving up on it, etc. I think we can only wait for SHS or the PX he w…
  • No problem guys (none that would help with anything), we have to start a battle on our side as the last 5 times. I don't even remember when CSF announced a battle at all... We'll announce the info when we make it. Abrasdevil: (Quote) There is no information neither a single post from CSF, we don't even know what clans/ppl/ranks/anything are CSF(without thinking at which are ASF and which not), the only thing is known is from a while ago that Daywalker is/was CSF leader, then he said he give up …
  • Again, this is not the right thread to post what should be changed at this event, what you want to change, or what you think has to be changed, etc. There are plenty of other threads with that topic, or you can start another one in the proper section. Though it's a fact that rules will not change anytime soon, and less being up to ASF/CSF command.
  • Well 50pack, there will, but a bit different. husker: I was saying what there is, if you don't like it that will not change how things are. Not even OP change the rules like how you say ASF/CSF command should do.
  • Since when I am responsible of cancelling the event ?I was online until my laptop started crashing, then it gave me blue screen (lol).
  • (Quote from martind Forlon (SA_Forlon)) Sry to give this info, but communication between ASF and CSF command is a little difficult when the CSF command has blocked everyone(at least everyone who tried to contact him) using a certain feature, that makes the blocked's posts on the forum to be hidden, and the blocked guy cannot send you any PM or ticket or "mentioning" notifications.
  • Yes Huor, we found other ways as I mentioned in the first or 2nd post I made here we will continue the battles, passing by/skipping the CSF command. Though we still try to contact, friendly. Yet, the job of the representative of a side is to represent his side in front of the other side, and if he blocks the entire other side he is incompetent for his job as he can't fulfill his main purpose(or nearly main).
  • I didn't mentioned names, and the CSF Command is not just 1 player, so don't target at only the leader of the CSF. Anyway it's useless to speak about what already happened atm, so, I'm out of this topic line.
  • This thread was created because PX preferred to gangfight a DSC or two in Texas instead of battling with everyone as ASF vs CSF in Texas (where it was supposed to be inicially). Spiky made this thread to say that ASF vs CSF is on higher priority than a simple RP event. Only 1 PX from 4 of them (+2 pirate allies called in, all of them to fight a DSC) had a CSF license, and he was not enough to defend from an entire group of ASF. An ASF GR even went to Sol to offer the CSF forces their proper lic…
  • Yep, it's a Challenge
  • Grampa: That's exactly the problem !ASF vs CSF event was on higher priority than just your personal problems with DSC. It's mentioned everywhere, and it's obvious as ASF and CSF are bigger than any clan.