Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• When you join a clan, you transfer everything from your untagged chars to the tagged chars first, thendelete the old chars. So the progress lost is time online on those chars, NPCs killed, PvP frags and explored maps. The rest is saved. Our hook is a different version line than on other servers, as we are doing our own CF Hook specifically for CF's needs. And there is no such command to be activated here. But that would be a good feature, indeed, not denyable Though we lost the contact with our…
  • It's the best way to recruit non novices, as novices usually have nothing/not much to lose It makes recruiting harder though, and also many people decide not to join a clan due to that... it's what damaged Dacia so much as aurel had hundreds of hours online, NPC kills etc.
  • Yes, I totally agree with adding this feature
  • And Huor, he's who has to work on this detail. I simply told the past and present of it (as you though it was just to be "activated" , but no), not my opinion, until the last post
  • Yep. Though I hope it can be done without getting buggy.
  • Amsher, don't give a title owned by OP to another member Though, did you said you can (by knowing how) help making/fixing this feature work with no bugs ? I remember you offered to help before, but it didn't go well.