Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• That's not only yours, remember I own more than half of it, we are sharing it, Vishnu Or well, if you only mean about the first 3 blocks, that'd be ok, it's what you own of the server.
  • My old PC (still working) also runs CF... Now it costs like 20 $ by 2nd hand pieces(but it was arround 400$ 6-7 years ago), as it's 1.6 Ghz, 1024 DDR(1 or 2) ram, originally 80 GB HDD, and meh, the rest are just details
  • Speaks the one who can't even PvP on crossfire cus of his connection ?
  • Vishnu, server: Chennai ?? The speed tests you guys do on speedtest.net depends on the server you chose, on the ISP of that server, on the lines they go, and the congestion of that line. Try to a speed test to Berlin in germany. My speedtest result is over 10 ping more than the server result... and the distance is the same.
  • Your PC is damn great
  • Yep, his old mighty rig I told he will be here !
  • You can load yourelf in it... but you are still playing the Real Life game. Thanx to that, I noticed: FL DataStorm ---> It won't work with Crossfire.
  • Since when you have 6 times more upload to a server in your country, than to Frankfurt ? The only thing that should be different is the ping
  • The speed affects the ping, not the ammount of data !
  • It's starting to look like a mess If you have 2 HDD of same sizes, when one breaks, you still have the other one to see what's wrong in the 2nd one. If you only have 1, maybe it's less chances to get it corrupted, but you won't have a recovery or something to look inside the corrupted HDD to find out what's wrong. Corsair Dominator DDR3 FTW !
  • Then you still need another HDD to copy the HDD images on. And it's pretty tough for those who have a collection of videos and games of about 1-5 TB... you can't make a backup of a video smaller than the video itself. I prefer 2 HDDs for partitions and equipment safety rather than afraid of getting them corrupted. Different Operative Systems, each one ready for differeng bussiness and setups, and independence between the HDDs, also unhackable/virusable if done correctly. They can't break at onc…
  • That's a nice sound card ! I don't think you need one at all, you got tubes in all directions... connected to everything
  • Just be careful not to abuse of Macros by adding more than a CF related button in the macro of a single key, ok ? Or well, 2 or 3. Those things are being watched on the server lately, and especially since it appeared in the remade rules set. It looks great, how much was it ? I want something similar, well, the backlights, though I don't look at the keyboard while typing or playing, it's useful,
  • yes, micro-processors and stuff I guess, like in Gaming mouses
  • I'm not sure why you got an F, that's like... Failing the test, but it's a very good result counting your connection. 57 ping...
  • oh noes...if you have the option to use a wired connection, then stick to that wired option while playing as there's normallya huge difference between wired and wireless for the internet. Actually, when you connect to the server, be sure to be wired so you don't lag players near you, well, not more than you would while using wired connection.
  • You can go at pingtest.net for such test... but it's better seeing it in-game on the server directly how it affects you. I got a fine router, and the laptop is at just 2 meters of it, though it even gets yellow lags arround... while my Con. is great while playing on the wired PC.
  • 5$ for a 20MB connection ? btw, try a local test ?
  • Yeah, X4 960T is much better than i7 2700 lol