Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• When activating the mod, there were several options which affect that, in-game options can't touch them anymore. Like: Crossfire's HD backgrounds (a different name but saying this, and second option was normal freelancer backgrounds) "Rendering low res nebulas", the newest option advanced shaders can also affect it
  • -->when activating the mod<-- which only happens once. "Rendering the low res nebulas" to be better, not "low rendering".
  • Yes, I remembered "better" cus I knew it was making it work faster, but not more quality. But once you enable or disable it when activating the mod, it'll never change even if you put all in-game options to max. It's just an example of more options, the Crossfire HD backgrounds can't be changed to vanilla ones anymore as I think.
  • Could those options have a roll-over message ? when putting your mouse over, to appear a description like saying the very probable issues of Advanced Shaders, or what each option really does. For those who don't check the forum / manuals before installing the mod. As I haven't seen an example of what's above, guess it harder than should, so there could be boxes explaining it under the options list.
  • I see, but there's no limit going down on the page, right ? I guess you could put a kind of text bar , better performance on left, higher graphics on right, or so ? Like:option 1option 2Crossfire HD backgrounds / Freelancer low res backgroundsoption 4etc option 1's feature explanationoption 2's oneshigh performance(or other words) / better performanceetc
  • Hmm, then adding them in the readme (which appears on the left side when selecting the mod) wouldn't damage anything but help if somebody cares
  • hmm... But at least, when somebody comes on the forum telling issues , we can point at that readme. Like in the situation a player manually selects the mods folder (which is wrong), the Crossfire will appear on the mod list, but there'll be no readme on the left and the install won't work properly. This happened lately. The option details should be on top of everything though, to see it on the left and not having to click to read the entire readme (which is true that noone will do).
  • Yeah, we are a minority But you're not alone