Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Screw zombie stuff, what's so fun at killing something already dead, that you don't go jail for it ?, and apparently they are famous lately, advertisement about zombie stuff and games even arrived here in Spain. I really wanted to see the continuation of SGU, the beauty of that ship finding the ultimate knowledge, it started a bit boring but the last episodes (already starting well in season 2) were getting marks of over 9, even over 9.5 (which is very hard to get). But the direct views on TV(i…
  • (Quote) Actually, 2011 is known as the alien year. Things are just pointing more at that Since avatar at teh ending of 2010... more and more alien related movies and games appeared.
  • (Quote) Riiiiiiiight... relatively... heh you even arrived to double "back" in the history line
  • Reading the second line... (Quote) Creativity and capitalism's limitations with money are different things... I mean, I don't think people are more stupid (as they appear) in the same years when there's a crisis going on. If there are no cool new creations, is that they can't afford making them as good as they should, and neither get teh support for improving it with time, as he dissapears right after the beggining. Seeing the entire paragraph, I see what you mean. But if people would had time …
  • I see it a pretty important topic to read... unless you don't care about our fav style of series and movies, sci fi.
  • Well, at the end of 20th century, scientists were thinking they already discovered and know everything, and were stuck. So knowing we're just at the beggining is a very good thing to know, to keep evolving. I haven't seen any interesting sci-fi thing on European TV.
  • Gunny: that's actually sad to hear. But good effects are always needed, more than welcomed.
  • We should make a Crossfire serie... there're actually certain LARGE story threads here on SWAT made related to CF(older version ones, but good as starting and inspiration). There're already several pro video recorder players, who might like to find something cool they can do with videos. Let's see how far we can go before closing the serie ? And then blame ourselves if we don't arrive at least until Season 5.
  • Complaining about them in here won't help much... hmm... We should make a Crossfire serie... there're actually certain LARGE story threads here on SWAT made related to CF( like "Last Mand Standing" thread, older CF versions and other topics, but good as starting and inspiration) and the CF campaign as well, just that we'd make it larger, not shorter. There're already several pro video recorder players, who might like to find something cool they can do with videos. in BC, in SA, in SMG, and who …
  • Making a kind of serie within Crossfire universe was a serious idea >_> Well, I though it'd be fun, and showing things not many people know, CF secrets, would mmake everyone more interested in explorign and playing the game. It'd also be a great advertisement way.
  • There is a historical line (event dates and everything ordered by time) since vanilla times until the latest changes and happenings, RP stuff, including clans and everything, somewhere here on SWAT. Well those latest changes are until 1.8, but that's a good thing as we'll have what to add ! Local date is far after the second nomad war (the one of X3043), that's the beggining of the SP campaign and CF itself, and it tells how years passed, Dom Kavash changed, new hostiles appeared... I hope it w…
  • Don't dare making a russian story origined in our english one and not translating it back to english ! Such stories were made by other dedicated people, so there are a lot of players arround that are(or were) the same of interested in this as you.
  • Somebody will have to make it Russian-English for everyone to see.....