Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• You have several good points in here, nice ! Even part of the solutions for the "behaviour issues" posted by Abras. You deserve all the thanks for killing your braincells to find the solutions to the problems everyone keep posting arround for a lot of time. I hope there'll be no misunderstandings here.
  • Well, I haven't seen many topics of this kind where somebody isn't complaining at the problems, but is actually giving lessons and ways to solve things which avoid those problems. At least the ones who care will learn something from here to avoid being/acting the same as the problem makers in certain situations. From where people just post a list of the problems, serves as lesson for the problem makers to do their job better (if they even read that).
  • Pointing out at the main line so everyone sees it: (Quote from Cargo-Joe) So chill @ whoever got too motivated because of the 1rst line in the quote.
  • Bond: ""I encourage other ppl to post here""Well, I can't post here, at least directly, so excuse me. I already tried it this (similar) way, it's from problematic to no use. (I'm not speaking about your first post).
  • (Quote from AbrasDevil) Screenshots text:Picture 1:*Something happens to Bond and thinks/hopes Abras is testimonyBond: You were hereAbras: And ?Abras: is no one allowd to be faster than you ?Bond: this need to be investigatedMarauder: 2 noobs were fing the custo gate Abras: lol * (laugh out loud)Bond: Abras stfu *(Shut the fk up)Abras: ?? Picture 2:Abras did something (apparently used universal channel to announce something false in Bond's view and spoke to somebody)Bond: listen dude, I don't c…
  • I noticed, fixed that Abras(was still editing the post). That's all I could see from 2 pieces of an incomplete conversation/situation. Mind me for being mistaken ? (if I am) The solutions are already posted by you.