Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• reading your edit, something is wrong, for sure, and it's not something common. It is more than recommended(maybe needed for it to work) to uninstall and delete everything related to CF, FL and the FLMM. BUT ! You can save your ID(and any ammount of them) using a tool like this: index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=10 It's easy, you don't need the FL install at all, has tutorial on 2 images and you see your own ID in front. To save your ID forever, just copy the FLIDs.txt file which is created by tha…
  • That tool saves everything you have in 3 lines for each ID. But, if you already uninstalled Freelancer, your ID is lost... but regainable ! If you don't touch the WIndows, after reinstalling simple Freelancer, with no mods or stuff, you can start the game, accept the ID and then save it. For many of ht esituations I noticed, the ID generated in that windows account is the same each time you install FL. So you may just got your ID and stuff back If not, first fix the Crossfire installation then …
  • Oh my... NOW I noticed, since the first post you were meaning about deleting only the FLMM and CF... That's totally wrong, what's left after uninstalling CF from the FL install(if you arrived to this point, or only deleted the CF files inside the FLMM together with the flmm itself) is just junk/leftover from the old FL after being replaced and smashed by new data. You NEED to uninstall Freelancer itself and, again, anything related to it. Even running [google]CCleaner[/google] to be sure cache,…
  • InYourFace: you're welcomed How is it going with your Freelancer ID ? husker: You have to use the tool I mentioned above, the easiest way is to create another windows user, use the tool to remove the current ID(if your CF installation is made as "public for everyone"), start FL , get your ID and save it with the tool. Now you can close/delete the new windows user and you can use both IDs on your old one, you can switch them without even restarting CF. This can be done more times.