Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Another major milestone in the history of the Freelancer community was passed today, we hit the 6 millions visitor limit and broke it... yay!!!! Considering the fact that in October 2009 we have reached 2 million visitors, nearly an year later (10 months) we made another million and in another year we doubled our visits amount, increasing it by 3 more millions (!!) shows the exponentially increasing popularity of the SWAT Portal. Thats a fantastic progress. SWAT has become a well known name and…
  • It really is exponentially, 3 millions, double in an year, the last Full year (over 10 months) nearly 1.5 mills being double, again, and until then pretty much the same, double amount of visitors each year ! Maybe by next year we have 12 mill visits
  • So that's why I was seeing 5.8 - 5.9 mio visits for quite a while ? Ok then let's eat the rest of FL sites ! With mine and Faaby's help we will get the 12 mio next year but I can't see well the year after that... Anyway, it also means SWAT portal was more visited than lancers reactor as we had more than half visits way before uniting with them (or eating them)
  • The daily visitors ammount is very impressive... in just 7 hours past midnight there already were 2000 visits, now, over 4000, and most people seem to be "Guests" and a few bots but they count a bit as they don't exit/reenter the forum in one check. Looks like adding more topics for other games brings more people, or is it cus everyone's checking for the CF 1.9 link
  • Well, the Portal stats are removed from the upper corner of the logo, so we can't see the total visitors so easy anymore. BUT ! we can still see the current stats at the "Swat Portal", at the bottom there is a "Counter" box where you can see all that info. In this last month we got over 200K more visits, going well, isn't it ? Long live to SWAT
  • Then invite everyone
  • That's a good reason to invite everyone... to the party !