Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• AMD-bulldozer

CF as Freelancer's engine, only uses 1 core, even if you have 128 cores. Which is why the server stands on a a single core PC. So an efficient single core PC(and full set of other parts) is all you need for runing CF at max
  • AMD-bulldozer

I was thinking once at the idea of 3/6/9/12 etc monitors screen option, but I had another idea, how could I react and perform in a game if I can't even see the whole screen at once ? Like, it may take min 5 seconds to find a guy hidden behind a bush at the left of your screen with just 3 monitors, worse with more. So for now I prefer a single big monitor... I would like more monitors at racing games and others where you prefer to see the landscape and chill instead of focusing on each corner a …
  • AMD-bulldozer

A planetarium screen better..... no corners or buggy visuals due to flat screens in circle... pure image all arround and above you... with backlight system you could have it all arround and under you , and you sitting on a chair with spaceship-like controls, as the car simulator control ones. Well, I like that at a planetarium you mainly see space-related videos *_* I jsut have to imagine my ship in there and my team []_[]