Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Whatever browser you use, throw it Or is it the updated IE to 9 ? Well, it has more reported bugs than features, they need a refix, same as when IE8 appeared... For awlays, Firefox was compatible with everything, and speed depends on the cookies you got. Seems Crossfire will have better intros than most of the real movies !
  • Yes, the normal version of IE8 works as well as before, it's the IE9 which has incompatibilities with stuff. Btw I didn't had to install that for making wmvs work on the browser, the FF and this windows itself (and so, everything) was installed by me, not preinstalled. Usually the FF browser asks you to download the needed plugins alone.
  • At the 4) I could add, if it'd be ok using a non player ship like ASF/CSF ships or just player obtainable ships Anyways I guess teh ship should be of the 1.8+ serie as they have more detailed parts and kinda fit with the term "cool" with lightened engines zone and such. LoneAngel: Remember everyone will see it if yours is the best