Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I noticed the Server do have a lot of fluctuation,a lot, not sure , but for me it is. Server load after a server crash or restart is under 30 starting with about 8 or so, then increases with time , after about 6-8-10 hours which is the normal time in a server, the load is alwaus over 90 or 100.... in the best moments at 60-70... but that's not the main point I think, it's that it constantly go up and down where passing over a certain limit which disables or enables NPC spawn is exactly one of t…
  • Nope it isn't As said, it wasn't from my side... and serverload command don't get affected by what I have, much enough. And weird, soem poeple's guns are shooting straight laterally
  • Bond, your theory failed because it's not 1 person or only a small group of them who have real problems and are killing the system or server.... as yesterday in the battle there was a time when missiles and ships tracked well, but only for a while, so the players in-system may not affect.... unless it wasn't one of us 3, but the other 2 who was in there before. It looks to be the server, or a group of players which, if they are in range with another player starts the fluct due to signal loss or…