Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• A bit problematic... I think it's enough that you have to go aaaaaallll arround Inner Core to get some crystals... for having some seconds or minutes of cloaking when it's most needed. Just imagine a de-cloaker ecm thing.... I cloak to run and he instantly decloaks me wtf, it will have no use. Even it's a nice idea... hopefully not everyone would have crystals on their fighters That would help. Oh, it would really help a lot if the crystals didn't took 1 cargo slot.... as you can only have 70-8…
  • Hmm, it is an idea.... while whatever the hostile have, they couldn't rlly can target me with missiles or guns maybe like a hitbox dissapearance.... But counting the richness of everyone atm..... heh
  • better leave teh cloaking as it is for now.... we have a large list of stuff to do atm, and more effective ones, liek factories, server stuff, ship that improves with lvl, SERVER POPULATION.... etc Just seeing my ship cloaking would highly motivate me Even maybe I'm not a good example for this... as I'm anyways motivated lol