Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Whatever this was, peace ! Even hope PX don't place any bounties... neither in events (remember I didn't told if it happened or not, just as idea)
  • (Quote from Daywalker) Huh ? Or is that PX is compromised in not collecting the bounties placed by themselves or their own clan.... else it'd be like:"PX thinks: today I want to kill Spiky, so I place a bounty on him and go collect it in squad, ofc always outnumbering him. Without bounty I could only 1 vs 1 him which is unhealthy for me" hehe
  • No, no need of naming, that's childish. A guy knows who was in that situation, in this case Diablo, but in other cases there are more than 1 participants. As my comments were 1 as support and 1 as comment to what DW said, nothing against Shocky. Even Crysis won the top gun event, Fallen Lion kicked everyone up in the fight (unplanned TDM) after that event, as it was too short. Lion just needed a warming before dueling well
  • Even you did it in the top gun Have fun.
  • Nice event there ! There were many new players in it So I had to stay out of that event and still it was fun ! (Quote) It was the other ASF fighter, [CFPD]Michael[ASF~Cmdr]
  • Cus I said go after you said it, that isn't the problem And no, not 'better players than before' , before I was with Crysis, or Spiky.. Anyways I gave extra fun after your event in free duels everyone who wants against me at once.
  • Really unpredictable ? O.o
  • I was sure of it Anyways, gratz this score was more predictable than the other
  • Will see RL is unpredictable...
  • Spiky got owned, again. You still need to regain your ex-skills....
  • Not really... as events don't count much for showing the skills of somebody In top gun, knowing he'd be the most dangerous, you and etc 3 come on him in both rounds and he's out So the top gun can be one of some newbie fighters... as happened 2 top guns ago
  • by newbie, I mean ofc a newbie for the top gun, having full high class equipment and knowing to defend himself... but not one of the 'bests'. Which 'bests' may fight btw them first
  • (Quote) You might mean "If a participant"... but well... also the no RP in Arena, about merc licenses/bounties.
  • Well, Round 1 winner: Michael Round 2 winner: splinter (thought it would have been Picard). Event winner: me ! Didn't participated in a while, thx for hosting the event mate ! But I won't participate again in a while, again. Use your new $$ wisely -Late edit-
  • lol, Aetos, competitor... it's just that Athanatos, Picard, Ryder or Vor were busy with several others xD
  • Aye Seems Picard was busy....
  • the Cro won a round ??¿?¿¿ nice ! Spiky messing in competitions where he has no vets competition.... a new thing. (Hidden Content)
  • Looks like somebody still has to get used with inertia... hehe
  • (Quote) There are people there at the Arena now, few like The Phantom that just arrived, but the event is apparenly already done ? >_> Late edit: You just edited the event's time to 14:30 GMT, ok... I won't ask.