Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• I know I was staying docked all the time after the crashes, yesterday... with few players still online coming back it was still crashing, 4 freelancers,not newbs(each got warned and restarted the game after each crash) me, CFPD, staying docked and a PX, was arround a Fallen too, but I remmeber he din't came back each time/crash. Crysis came when the server started to crash 10 mins later... but he didn't came after the 2nd crash and it kept crashing... maybe he left an EMP in the server xD
  • no distress plz... this is just something temporal, it was better 2 days ago and will be better within few days
  • RE: hmmm

(Quote from Galactus) You're right on the part where you tell you're WRONG ! here you have 2 Moderators telling it This is 1.81, and when it was 1.8(0) was no wipe to make it 81, neither 82, 83, until 1.9 maybe which IF there will be one, it'd be in several years so stop being worryed, and enjoy the fun at full scale !
  • It was already told before... hard to do if possible.
  • OP told that people wouldn't read (much) neither... and would just make spamm. But yes, it is an idea
  • LATELY seems to be other problems... but until now, the one that was making the server keep crashing the next 20 minutes 5 times... was that somebody didn't restart... but now it's not sure, OP found no errors for a while
  • Well,some days ago when I was online while the crashes... it was high for some router issue, then it was back nearly ok, to 68 0 0 even it's normally 65 or so with wifi (on my laptop) but dunno lately...
  • We get more russians lately, or french Way less germans... Maybe you have to put it in all major languages, english, french, german, spanish, russian, romanian no need cus every child makes english since 7 yrs old, and... well seems that's all for now. If we get italians ou can add that one
  • I can hardly read those letters and they are on huge size. Even you could use normal size Lone Angle we're Not blind here !! but seems you try to make us so hehe I like this
  • (Quote from Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)) Nothing good with that topic, go over... pff 1 year... and 5... EDIT: Oh Array, seems you're (and me) are the only one who loves that color, everyone else hates it
  • It's interesting that, a bit before today, I made a shield swap with an UR, my adv champ for his brigandine mk2 as he wanted the champ, and I agreed. He mounted the champ, but when I did, I undocked and got kicked by the server, in several tries... tryed to dock and undock without shield then dock and mount it, but it kept kicking the char, then I traded again to get the champ back, mounted it and it worked, I undocked with the champ shield... but then unmounted the champ keeping it in cargo, t…
  • The server crashed some time before that moment... and my char was online while the crash, after some minutes staying out, I came back, and made that swap in some more minutes. I'm not sure about possible relations.... at least before the latest tests/fixes the chars weren't in danger while the server crashes. Still if the crash didn't affected my char (as I did changed shields before... but at that moment it didn't worked) I'd move my posts to the right possible bugs thread. Anyways this is so…