Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Ok.. I bit the bullet and went to see the new TLR website. You are absolutely right.. there is nothing on it. I don't expect there will be any time soon.. And strictly speaking on a visual aspect, I like the layout. It looks good. It looks really good. I like the icons for the different mods too. But I am no fan of Louva-Dictator, and I feel like a traitor for even complementing TLR's site.. so I'll stop there. After all, everyone knows that looks are only skin deep.. and I strongly feel that T…
  • (Quote) Then I hope he goes to a galaxy far, far away from the FL communities! If not, I've got plenty of spare escape pods.. maybe we can send him to Hyperspace.. LOL.
  • Just a quick update.. while the CF MP is down, I went back to TLR's website, just to see what other mods they are promoting.. and what do ya know? Crossfire has been removed from their list.. Maybe the dictator got wind of our active dislike of TLR.. ROFL Sink Titanic! Sink!
  • @ Finalday@ Bakedpotato@ WhiteDragon I wouldn't say that SWAT 'hates' TLR. Active dislike is the more appropriate term. Most of that is directed at Louva, who has used under-handed tactics (i.e. aliases) on ICQ and probably elsewhere to insult OP, which also insults SWAT. Speaking only for myself, I take offense to both. This forum has seen the proof of his highly unprofessional conduct, which is definitely not conducive to friendly relations between us. As adminstrators and co-owners of TLR, y…
  • @ Bakedpotato Did you even read my post thoroughly? There were 3 of you from TLR commenting, and my response was to what all of you said.. WhiteDragon was the one who said our theme was 'ugly'. He is also the one who accused SWAT of lifting content from TLR. And I never said anything about your personal or professional relationship with OP or with SWAT. I said.. and let me repeat this for the record.. that most of the animosity being felt here is a result of Louva-Deus and his insulting behavio…
  • We didn't ask for your opinions, WhiteDragon. And need I remnid you, this is SWAT - not TLR. If you don't want my opinion, then you should refrain from using our forum to post your accusations, which are unwarranted and unwanted. As to resources, if OP does have a backup of the TLR site.. I'm sure if you ask him very sweetly.. he will share it with you. Looks like you might be in need of it.
  • (Seconds the motion)
  • (Quote) Then I have to wonder why the Crossfire link has been removed from your site.. [8]
  • [697] Now that OP has spoken and made his position clear.. I hope that BP has a crystalline understanding of what has been going on at TLR in his absence. As a site owner, BP should still have the power to act within his own organization and address the problems therein decisively and with finality. Otherwise, in my opinion, he has been marginalized as a figurehead, with no apparent powers to repair the damage the TLR admins have done to their own reputation within the FL communites, not to men…
  • No, you are definitely not lying OP.. SWAT is open and supportive of all FL and other gaming communities. Except of course, to the liars and deceivers, who shall remain nameless.. but then, I guess WhiteDragon knows who I'm talking about already, don't you WhiteDragon? It's really a shame that SOME people are spending their time on our forum, trying to cause problems, rather than looking to their own house and fixing the ones they have already. [5]
  • @ Aukmune I appreciate what you had to say and I think some of your observations are correct. What you need to understand, however, is that this particular 'civil war' has everything to do with future of Freelancer and other independent gaming communities. Microsoft support for Freelancer will end this year, since their standard support for games is 5 years. This is an immediate problem, because some of the mods out there cannot stand alone without an alternative method of support. TLR has the …
  • @ Apollo Thank you, Apollo, for posting such positive feedback on your experience with SWAT. I'm sure everyone here appreciates the praise of a fellow gaming community, and it means a lot that you took the time to post your thoughts. Likewise, I am sure that OP and the SWAT team will continue to ensure support for you as long as you need it, with no strings attached. I wish you and your community continued future success! @ Huor I understand what you mean about 2nd chances M8. But I personally …