Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• I havent been following the development of CF 1.8 for a while and now that i came here i see the CF 1.8 is finished and running (correct?). So if someone would be so kind to tell this old pirate and his mates what is needed to play and instal CF 1.8 cause we would like to spread terror once again in this beutiful mod. And i was also wandering if CF is still as active as it was 2-3 years ago (quantity of people playing), how many people are online at nights or weekends? Tnx in advance. Arrrrg! […
  • Burro my matey!! Good to see someone still remembers us Thanks for the offered help, im sure it will be needed with all the cops around. Iceman and me are coming back in a few days, Ice has already instaled 1.8 today, and will be helping me install it this weekend. Cant wait to cruise the known and unknow systems again. Is the old gang still active? Sax, a few guys and one Portugese lady found Ice and me on facebook, it was good to connect personalities with faces finaly. So what is happening t…