Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Judging from al this guys post hes a douche bag, and people praising him are just afraid of him because hes some mod i understand. Take note on this thread its dangerous douchebagging+butkissing
  • NO!!! Make it a sticky!!! (Quote) As i said before if CF bugs wouldn't have made me go to another mod this guy would've. Every buggy mod should get fanatics like him. He's not efficient enough tough i wish he would've posted his filth before i tried the mod He's protecting the server from new players well i have to admit
  • (Quote) im not offtopic i'm prasing gunny in my own waydont' everybody loves a loser? P.S. respect comes out of fear and fools aren't afraid of reason :] (Quote)you were right, alltough i understand the situation and i like beating forum dogs with a stick
  • AHAHAAHAAAA, omg i'm that good you got mad and you didn't know why, the fucking irony of it its killing me especially the way you denounce yourself[11] P.S. in case your so retarded and in case there really was a GAY clan(could be the way ppl act here) i will repeat, I'M NEW TO ALL FL MODS And this guy gunny, the very day he gets a forgiveness thread where people try to butkiss him he goes flaming me out of the blue lmao, talk about talent for bad luck.You sir, can i call you sir? [11] are a re…
  • I can write a lot of awesome text too but that would mean i'm serious lolAnd no i'm nothing but new, and yes i am that good, and yes you are so stupid to think anyone in its right mind would come back to this mod, if its buggy now it was buggier earlier on and it perhaps even had a stinkier community lol (Quote)Lol @ Sherlock.
  • (Quote)you are stupid enough to not know what this is about, gunny has some importantance in the CF MP world thanks to his group of sycophants, so the rest won't take any action against him because they are afraid of retribution. You are not aware of how things are run are you my gullible friend?
  • (Quote) Sometimes i think what would please me, not certainly apologies and not in this manner, anyway i would come to the server but only after the sound crashing and it can be properly activated and deactivated as the other mods(at least) wich i predict won't happen because that swat doesn't care about making a leet job, he's beeing sloppy, anyway its hes bussiness, competition is out there you know I wasn't calling you sir and i'm not gay or GAY or whatever so run along, we all know you are …
  • btw sycophants, in your blind fury to combat me you are also combating the idea of a quality patch, not that i have hopes remaining of anyone doing that around here.
  • lol i'm impressed, another egomaniacif you are that old you should shut up your wrinckled e-penis, you are an old has been, not a net warrior at all i don't give a shit about what gunny is doing in the serverhe's just a douchebag that talked dirty in my thread that all brb later this is fun but not as much fun as playing STICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Now i can come up with some beautifull quotes, should I? [9] All you and your sycophants had to do is magically become normal, but that would be magic and i knew that. For the sake of 200MB wasted on a DVD i hope this will be patched, in spite all i seen here. P.S. No matter what mod shorcuts(aka cheats) you can do in the game, theres written MADE OF FAIL all over your forehead. Get a real life.
  • Hey, what can i say, its your life that sucks not mine And its all your fault, loser. "We"? Go check with a shrink boyo, you might be schizophrenic.