Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• As you already know, I'm working with the cycle named "the Chronicles of Guardian". Actual plot is original, but there is one bigl thing, that instill some uncertainty - one of the universes, used in the first book is Freelancer. So, what I have now: 1. Freelancer plot is not main and not even background. Its only the part, one of the stops on the further the plot.2. FL universe is actually a large decoration to some scenes3. The whole plot of the "CG: Final Initiation" depends on it, becouse i…
  • That's why i'm asking. Currently, the book is only on Russian, but can be translated. Well, it's FL universe. Of course, there will be a plot of FL. One of the anomalies occurs, through which lot of people jccasionally come here from other worlds, in exactly for weeks before the Freeport explosion. Also, the Solar System destruction (by supernova weapon, as you also know from BC prehistory) is one of the keys to the anomalies nature. Yes, the Vanilla events is still a background. But a strong b…
  • No problem. Just give me your contacs to send a text file. i will not translate it by myself (I believe no one needs to explain why), but will constantly observe the process for shure. The more such readers, the better probability of a good translation. But in the beginning it is better to dot the i in respect of international copyright law. Whatever the outcome - in Russia is nothing prevents the spread of the book. Especially because I rely mostly on the free electronic distribution than on e…
  • I meant just in case, but ok