Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Global f...ng crysis.... They need ratings, popularity, money - everything. But serious projects usually don't give the desired effect of popularity and specially - the money that at least must to cover the cost of expenses...
  • (Quote) Reminds me one old phrase, may be russian, may be not, but... "Talents need help. Mediocrity will pierce it's way itself"
  • Odyssey 5... (old and good bur closed series )
  • (Quote) Don't hurt me... But this idea was in my head 3 years ago while inventing a plot to writing the book... But I've decided, however, to remain on common version of freelancer universe. BUT! Local date of events still just the first Nomad War (parallel to the main game plot)
  • (Quote)I know. All "unoficial history" text is currently translated in to my native at 50%. I think, I will post the russian verion in the forum just under the original, whet it will be totaly complete (Quote)Already was. The book is complete and now under redaction. I don't know - is it will be translated into english someday or not. Becouse it my first book in the cycle, called "The Chronicles of Guardian". But there is one more detail - Freelancer is just ONE of the several universes just li…
  • I know. but you also know my English... So, I will TRY HARD to make it... But then... well... I need an interpreter
  • (Quote)That link was I've talked about. (Quote)English-Russian not the Russian-English translation. It's more easy for me in contrast communication.