Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Great guide, but I think it should be more detailed...
  • Well, like a detailed solution for a specific problem. Like this: Please choose: 1. What is CF? --- the story, the introduction2. How to install it correctly --- short, precize and easily understandable instructions (not the crazy stuff Hagar gives to everyone - the many edits of edits of edits should drive PPL nuts! You do all that stuff and THEN find out it's supposed to be done differently!)3. I have a problem --- like below4. And so on... If user preses the 3rd choice, he would have this:Pl…
  • This is really nice... I guess I should've taken a closer look not just clicked "Windows vista" and seen nothing really helpful there But this still bugs me: Even without a firewall and with same editions of Vista, some PPL can go MP (Like pcforce who has everything running perfectly), some can only go SP (like me and lots of others who get the "can't establish connection" message), but some can't even launch FL. Damn you, M$, damn you... Still - great work, hagar. But how about those detailed …
  • Well, first of all, the Windows Firewall. Then maybe:- Kaspersky Internet Security (6/7)- Zone Alarm (Free/Pro)- Norton(add some coz I don't know others since I use KIS7) (Oh - found this http://www.firewallleaktester.com/tests.php) This is a firewall test that shows that Windows firewall really sucks!
  • (Quote) they should, but many PPL don't - their knowledge sometimes is limited to turning the PC on/off and launching/playing a game...