Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• To avoid situations like mine. (Being accused of cheating when, in fact, I was not.) The new rule should be: If at any time someone is accused of cheating or hacking then all RP or fighting between the person or people in question must stop and the accused person's ship must be first checked out by a server police or by the player making the accusation. This includes weapon scans and testing the ships flight and cruise speed. If the accused person refuses then he is subject to be banned. Summar…
  • Listen, he didnt stop and ask to examine me. Had he asked me I would have gladly let him do so, but instead he got on his SP char to see if I was modding. He checked and of course I was not so he got even angrier that an unmodded player slipped past him. He began telling me he can use his SP char to see where I am at all times and drop my ship wherever he wants. So this is a matter of pride here. There is no proof I was cheating because 1) I wasnt cheating and 2) after seing another post on thi…