Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Observation

(Quote) point 1) i ever was told not to use mines in the big battles - because they lead to more lag. Normaly it´s an agreement not to do it (no Offence and no discussion here about that plz.). point 2) Only the moskquito is selve targetting - but she defenetly is! Sometimes she isn´t but than even no torp or missile will hit you because of the existing lag.
  • Observation

ok, yesterday while i was online two crashes at 19:31 and 23:22 German time. I have a nice Connection from Germany (in Game ping normaly at 27-29 and of course no fluct no loss) After the second crash i have had the yellow lag sign often (which is not normal for my connection). RP PVPs in New Tokyo was fine even with many NPC´s in but only 5 active Players in that sys. When i logged in at 17:32 i have had nearly no missile tracking in Texas against Xeno NPCs.
  • Observation

A member of us was online a long time yesterday. As i stepped on the server he told me about 12! crashes. For myself i had 3 major red lags. The Server didn´t crash and me and some others wasn´t kicked. After some Minutes all went well and i was able to play again. This kind of lags (long time red about 5 min) i have never had before on Crossfire.
  • Observation

Additional Problems: Yesterday i´ve had new problems which i never had before. After a server crash i had a few minutes where i don´t get the launcher updates [E12]. And since about 3 or 4 days i have a delay while changing a charcter and get a message that it needs some more time - after some seconds all is going well. It´s for you to know, maybe it will show you something.
  • Observation

I´m always connected to the internet and it´s not about a wrong configuration As i´m not the only one with this problems it could help Hägar or OP to get a thought where the problems are possible come from...
  • Observation

Motherships at Sol would be a good addition imO Anyway, yes Burro i even didn´t remember wether we have had DK´s there while in pvp but because of the Sol run i was very often in the System at this day and i had 4 Crashes to the Desktop too where DK´s was involved 2 times. It happens to me in a VHF.
  • Observation

• Observation

Ahh - i remember yes Lance you bring me to a good point. When we started the Battle in Dublin all was working well i guess we was about seven or eight players. The fighting was more some little skirmishes in different parts of Dublin. More and more Players came in and was taking part (we was fighting much longer than one hour there and was moving away from sol where some DK´s caused some crashes when stepping in the fights) At least we had KoH (2), LP (1), TRF (1), SMG (3) IOC (1) and Max Power…
  • Observation

• Observation

SC you as a Super Moderator who is spamming again, on risky targets, in serious threads, with old posts (04.08.2007 02:23 PM) of testing things to which was asked before, long ago should better know what you are going to start - serious now (a friendly advice)! I tested it just now on my notebook and its the same problem like yesterday again yes. Seems that something is unloading itself, or after a restart didn´t return...
  • Observation

Global Server is down. 13:30 gmt No effect on connecting to CF (but it will be the only Mod in your list).
  • Observation

• Observation

GLS was appearing 2 hours ago and disappearing an hour ago again. Which causes a server crash everytime hes disappearing and appearing...
  • Observation

2:40 gmt server crashed again and when the service was up again FLHook is still working again. GLS still down...
  • Observation

Well sorry about the GLS related server crash. It even can be a disconnecting of all players, it mustn´t be a crash. When it was happened to me i asked two other players if they even was disconnected from the server and they said yes. So it was looking like a server crash for me.
  • Observation

(Quote) carrot @MarrauderI don´t have these Problems Mate, sometimes (2 times a week maybe) a crah to the desktop when DKs attacking in Sol for example.
  • Observation

(Quote)LOL good idea, so nbdy would be able to buy one and we would lose some RP imO