Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• So, I finally finished the vanilla campaign, and I have to say, I like the changes to the Nomads, first of all. They look cool, and since they move a bit slower it kinda makes them more 'swarmy' like how they're supposed to, weak but there's a lot of them. The battleship also have more guns and stronger. I have several questions about the Crossfire mod, cause it seems I found some bugs. Sometimes, the first mission that requires you to fly to New Berlin just 'disappears', it won't trigger the t…
  • Ah, is there a way to trigger it back consistently? I eventually did trigger it somehow by docking to New Berlin after going around getting a new ship and equipment. I kinda need it for the missions
  • Martind Forlon Ah, thanks for the tip. At one point of the campaign I just said 'screw it' and abandoned the waypoint to get a Sabre (Thankfully I was able to trigger the mission again somehow), which surprisingly able to compete well with the Crossfire ships after I compare their data. Guess I'll just have to find better weapons, I completely forgot about the wrecks lol