Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hi, I´m back after a long break from CF and come to this same error I tried everything mentioned above, even replacing the KernelBase.dll in System32 with the one from the 1803 Win10. No Luck Don´t know what to do. I want to PLAY AGAIN!!! Any other Solution than going back to 1803 Win10??? PLEASE HELP
  • No, even tried this. No change What should the Launcher update do, due the problem is in the KernelBase.dll Library? Heres what i tried: - Fresh install in another Folder than C:\Programs(x86) - Deleted Launcher.ini and select Vanilla FL Shader - Replaced KernelBase.dll in System32 with the one from 1803 Win10 (even that didn´t work! WTF!) Big Girls don´t cry, but this is serious
  • I just sent the Launcher.ini to you Boss! I cant´t imagine an issue with the display driver, installed the newest version a week ago. The Win10 Installment is fabric new too.
  • Exxo! How do you do dude? Whats with the studies? Everythings gone right? I want to play again so bad! I installed the DX Grafic Tolls shown in the video, still no sucess. FL Vanilla: If i click on the Shortcut, nothing happens at all. Not even an Error Message. FUCK M$ !!!! Im thinking about setting up a second OS, in the case we wont manage to get it to work Any other suggestions folks?
  • Ok, i activated DirectPlay in Windows Components (y the fuck is this disabled???) Then did a fresh install Selected Vanilla FL Shader The usual Error Code showed up Deleted Launcher.ini Selected Vanilla FL Shader again Now it´s running flawlessly in Vanilla FL Shaders!!!!! OMFG Exxo, thank you so muuuuuchhhh!!!!! With other Shaders i still got the same Error Message