Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• If you put you foot on the lower arm, the ankle will touch the elbow joint and the toes will reach your wrist
  • Did you know that you cannot breath exhale and inhale while sticking your tounge out? Did you know that you can't jump up and down while maintaining cross-eyes? Did you know you can play any instrument using your tounge? Note: If you wish to try these, it'd be better doing these in public
  • (Quote from RonaldoDaVinci) It's actually not too hard to pronounce if you live near there And I'm sure they could've thought of a more simpler name for a hill
  • The average fart can reach the speed of 10 feet a second You are as old as the Universe itself due to the fact that Matter cannot be created or destroyed When switching languages, multilingual people also change their personalities In 1994, a 75 pound bag of cocaine dropped from an air plane and landed at a Florida Crime Watch meeting
  • Meth is legal in Italy for personal use but illegal for sale, transport, or production
  • New Zealand will begin to ban Tobacco Smoking in 2025 even though theres been a lucrative trade going on for thousands of years
  • If you eat roughly 1% of Taco, and your roughly 99% water and other stuff that is compulsory for your body, does that mean you are %1 Taco?
  • I am a real retired Ninja of the Chinese arts
  • If you start with $1:00 USD and double it everyday, in less then a month, you would become a multimillionaire
  • Wasps have been officially known to creep everyone out Don't believe me, go get some Beekeeping equipment and jump headfirst into a Wasp/Hornet nest. Not my idea of fun
  • No kidding, Venus would melt the thing from miles away, and the Moon for Mercury would either fall into the Soon or melt from the Sun lol