Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• INFECTION

Based on Serenity Storyline. A few days ago were the most chaotic it has ever been in the history of Mankind... A revolutionary drug was released known as XT-20K. This drug was supposed to relieve stress, but some people who were already as peaceful as it is, went haywire. They would become Cannibalistic, and murderous. The bad thing is, is the fact that they were lots of them. They managed to take to space, which was the worst thing so far. Then they attacked the other colonies. At the moment,…
  • INFECTION

Day 3 of the Reaver Infection ; Planet Colombys: Colonial Military Planet So we touched down on Planet Colombus via the Colonial Troop Carrier. It was a pretty rough ride getting here. Everybody was talking about what happened on Planet Gortskov. The planet was taken within hours. Hundreds of thousands of Reavers slaughtering and butchering countless Civilians, scientists, and military personnel. I figured while I am on this planet, I can make my way to a nearby bar and start asking around abou…