Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I'm at the blackbox retrieval storyline mission, and when I try to tractor in the thing, the game freezes.
  • Well, loaded a previous savegame and it still froze, but I was still carrying that 8.5 million credits disk I found in death valley. So I loaded the exact same save and sold the disk before going to the wreck, and guess what? It worked, the game didn't freeze. I just hope nobody will want this disk now... Something weird happened in the next part of the mission; I was to get info from a wreck but upon arriving, some guy just flew right to the wreck and shot it in my face, i was left there unabl…
  • Yes really, i swear this is no joke or trolling, the computer is not even connected to the net, i was just baffled when I saw it, it's like god in there or something! The man appeared out of nowhere (9 o'clock), flew right to the wreck, exploded it, and ran away! And I just sat there WTF, that just can't happen man! I had to reload, went there with nomads following me, and the guy didn't show up. Did the nomads really scared him? Maybe, I don't know, but I could explore the wreck and continue t…
  • I really like the work that's been done with the new alien factions and systems, I have bouts where I feel like in the old privateer game, it's almost like i'll find an alien vessel and strip it off of a super alien gun...
  • I took a break off the main story (At the Omega 5 GMG base constructing a warp gate) and went back to explore the systems that previously unlocked. There are 2 gates leading to the Gladius system, if I take either I get a message saying the mission failed because I failed to dock with the Grum gate. Docking with the Grum gate doesn't remove the message, and anyway, this has nothing to do with the mission i'm currently in which is to try the new gate they're building in Omega 5, and anyway, I pau…