Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Sig generator pls

Sorry if this question has already been answered on these forums, (I used the search engine, but came up with nothing of use) but can someone direct me to a forum sig generator thats not complete garbage? All the ones I've tried so far... their interfaces are buggy, laggy atrocities.
  • Sig generator pls

Thanks, I didn't even think about Gimp, that would be perfect for this.
  • Sig generator pls

(Quote from APE) Why thank you. Really I just threw together some pictures I had in my downloads folder, and then went on a graffiti creating site. The name graffiti was problematic though, because the background used to be black, but the graffiti was a white box... I don't know how to make the white area just see through... I tried making it black aswell, but then the reflection was really weird. Also, I'm not sure if that's really the best placing of the ship...
  • Sig generator pls

Ah! Thank you! I'll try and do something about the name... *Updated* Hows this?
  • Sig generator pls

• Sig generator pls

(Quote from Vulkrinshul) Of course. Like I said in a previous post, it's just some pictures I had in my downloads folder I threw together + some graffiti.