Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hi Folks! First post on here and this is exactly what I was looking for to fix the Crossfire cut scenes. Have other problems with it too but I will leave mentioning them here. Great mod by the way, well done!
  • Thanks for the welcome Gearhead10. Just waiting for the download to finish so that I can start with everything as up to date as possible. Half the time that sorts most issues. But for other snags I may hit I will keep digging around on the forum. Its always best to see if the answers are already there before posting what might be identical threads. I know (having been a mod myself in the past) it just clutters up the place.
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon) Thanks for that Martind Forlon. I will give that a try if I hit any more problems with this. Funny thing is I had it working fine then it installed an update for single player. Then the cut scenes stopped after that. This is what made me think the install got messed up somehow. But I will try again tonight with clean installs of everything.
  • Well that clean out of the old install did the trick, that and also disabling aero and setting the shaders to Vanilla FL. Runs great now except for a barely detectable stutter of the ship while moving through the trade lanes but that's easy to live with since, if I play this like I used to, I rarely used them . The only thing is I forgot how intense the combat is in FL! A lot faster than Elite and the changes... ...amazing. Love the Starlancer cockpit GUI too, much better looking than standard. …
  • Your right Nucnuc Now it looks even better! I was worried about changing the shaders again in case I messed up the install but its all good.
  • Yes, sweet fx is running in 4:3 mode perfectly and even the stutter in the trade line is gone, or at least I cant detect it. Its amazing just how much impact the shaders have on the game. Going well so far and even made past the opening missions of the original game. Now the build up begins..... I was kinda spoiled a little by the Genesis mod. Had a very dangerous ship in that (class 10 hard points) and the weapons in that were awesome (ships like the Liberty Rogues used would fall very quickly…