Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Omega-3, Friday 24. February, 16:20 server time This could be my shortest or my most bored visit in IC! "Secret GMG Research Facility, Sergeant Paul Baxxter, to freelancer Alpha..., hi RDV. How are you today?"I smiled I like this guy! I like his sense of humor. Once Omega-3 was a clan system. Ok, it is stil a clan system, but the clan-members are gone Ok, even they were police men, I didn't have any strange problems with SA-Clan-members."Polly want a nut", Polly say.It is Pollys first ride to I…
  • Part 2 Hieron, Friday 24. February, 18:50 server time I also sleep during my tour de Altair I sometime was awaken from collision alert because DK-Battlegroup spawned in front of me. But, most of the time, this journey is boring But now it could be interesting: I am almost at Gurm. I am awakened. Coalition are neutral to me, DK are green for me - but: in this system are also Nomads, which are red for me.Ok, I am prepeared for them, hopefully! Polly also awakened."Polly want a nut!" I give her a …
  • Part 3 Gurm, Friday 24. February, 19:07 server time I am not fear about the DK in this sytem, which are green for me.I am not fear about the Nomad in this sytem, which are red for me.I am not fear about the Coalition Rogues in this sytem, which are green for me.I am not fear about the Coalition in this sytem, which are white for me. I fear only the Dark Reign ION Cannon, which are white for me, but red for DK, Nomads and Coalition Rogues.When these cannons fire to these fractions, they don't ca…
  • Part 4 Sovetskaya, Friday 24. February, 19:27 server time I woke up! Time to land on Planet Murmansk. "Polly are glad! Do you have another nut for me?" I smiled at her and give her a nut! We arrived Planet Murmansk without any surprise! This time! --- end of story ---
  • --- Epilog --- Omega-3, Saturday 25. February, 07:45 server time "Incomming call for Sergeant Paul Baxxter"Baxxter moaning. "Who on hell want something from me at this time?", he asked to himself.He stopped short. The call came from Planet Murmansk."Baxxter here!""Hi, my friend!", I smiled."RDV? You are alive? You made it?", Baxxter asked."Sure""Polly made it, too", Polly says."Hi Polly, good to know that you also be alive! RDV, please give Polly a nut from me.". Baxxter was really glad, that h…
  • (Quote from Michael) May be I missunderstand your post, but, just to make some clear: this char is neutral to DOMs (green for DK).
  • (Quote from denne) Sorry, but I can give you only one like for your post.So, this is also for you!