Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• [SIZE=3]WHO INVENTED THIS AND THAT ? ? ?? ? ?? ???[/SIZE] mankind invented all of it and continues to do so. The question is how do we use the science to solve the problems still facing us. ------------------------------------------sorry to continue off topic debate------------------------------------------
  • but hey if char wipe is how it goes, its how it goes wont stop it the best mod out there
  • i just miss the players i tried sp but the CF universe just too lonely hope you right about char wipe cos i am as confident as you are and 1.62 is one step closer to perfection or maybe just maybe its already there to new players who are possibly put off by down time of server accsess dont be, the quest for perfection will take time every version has improved on the last.1.57 was widely considered as the gold standard ofFL mods 1.6 pretty much advanced it to the only one to beat. 1.61 and its s…
  • it wasnt my intetion to increase rank or spam but point well taken no more spam posts in this thread no offence taken m8
  • I fully respect johns post and furthermore have taken his point seriously i have no intentions of attacking him for giving me his honest opinion i consider myself a fair and resonable man and its a matter of personal honour that, this is not exclusiveto the times i am in the rite, freinds (i consider john to be one) and enermys alike to pubically voice there opinion of my behaviour. also i do not consider this post to be spam, unessasaryor an attempt to increase my rank as whilst i invite crita…